Job description / Role
As Account Director, through consulting excellence and project management lead strategic account direction to deliver high quality e-business strategies, solutions, tools and services to clients which enable them to achieve their Digital and Internet Marketing objectives.
Actively consult with clients regarding SEO, SEM, UX, IA, PICS DSS, Content, audience segmentation, technology selection and other issues and challenges confronting businesses pursuing a digital strategies to drive traffic, increase conversion, increase average order size and visitor loyalty.
The Responsibilities of this position include:
• Manage overall agency /client relationship providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client objectives
• Create effective digital strategies and work collaboratively with the planning and creative teams to develop and execute digital strategies
• Manage program/campaign execution and financial performance while ensuring that overall strategy is sound and on point
• Build teams, think strategically and develop successful client-agency relationships
• Ensure tactical alignment with stated goals, objectives and strategy
• Prioritize & set expectations on key deliverables
• Utilize sound project management processes and tools to instill project management discipline and work collaboratively with other team members and/or external production agencies
• Effectively manage projects to deliver on Cost, Quality, and Timing targets
• Internet best practices and the impact that these have on clients
• Internet Marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
• Managing and directing website Technical Structure, Design & Aesthetics, Content, Navigation, Information Architecture, Branding/Marketing, Performance, and Functionality efforts to positively impact business efforts
• 5 – 10 years’ experience managing websites
• Ability to specify technical changes to technical/development teams
• An in depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimization and factors that influence high rankings in Google
• Experience with web analytics tools (Urchin, Webtrends, Ominiture)
• Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter
• Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
• Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.