Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 90+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018. Read more about us here and here .
About The Role:
- This position will drive sales by strengthening the relationship with our corporate customers and strategic partnerships. This will be accomplished through a robust customer retention program that enables communication with customers and partners in a personalised manner while leveraging the ability to translate customer insights into actions for customer service.
- Client relationship and management for corporate customers and strategic partners
- Corporate customer retention and growth - establish strong customer relations while representing local and national clients professionally
- Conduct and lead corporate customer training workshops, capture feedback and develop action plans to improve customer experience
- Work closely with Sales team to develop and implement strategies that grow the corporate customer and strategic partnership base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging CRM and programs
- Monitor and analyze customer data to identify key areas of focus and problem solving customers concerns
- Manage the customer retention and engagement strategy, executing timely and accurate deliveries of corporate communications to achieve business goals
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
Additional Qualifications Include:
- Client relationship experience, including managing customer retention programs
- Proactive, make things happen business approach. Seeks out problems and opportunities for change
- Approaches work objectives with a sense of urgency and passion, and a dedication to exceed performance expectations.
- Proven track record of success with metric driven results.
- Track record of driving results through cross-functional collaboration.
- Analytical skills with an ability to clearly translate results into actionable
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.