Job description / Role
As an Account Manager you will be developing long-term relationships with our customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Handle calls, emails and demo requests from client
• Work with our CRM system to manage leads and convert them to sales
• Demonstrate product and show consumers how to maximize its features.
• Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client.
• Work on sales follow-up activities.
• Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Establishing initial contact with potential clients to discuss their needs.
• Represent the company in various exhibition inside and outside the Kingdom to generate more leads.
SAR 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Sales Commission
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• BA/BS in Business or Marketing. MIS degree also acceptable as long the applicant possess strong business knowledge.
• Basic knowledge of technology concepts and the new trends.
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
• Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
• Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Customer service focus.
• Strong negotiations skills.
About the Company
The TechStream Group is an award winning, multi brand, talent investor & incubator. Each of our brands focus on unique technology "streams" that are disrupting & transforming the world around us.
Each of our brands are unique to the technology market they operate within, whilst being interconnected by our "Stream" branding sequence.
We follow a proven global operating model that utilizes cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence & analytics, all supported by a shared service & innovation centre in South Africa. Our Board of Directors and Senior Management team are passionate about talent & technology and strive to deliver real client value from every brand across the full technology stack.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Business Development Manager (Food & Beverage)
Business Development Manager - Corporate Services