Job description / Role
To oversee the implementation of the correct accounting standards, in order to maintain proper books of accounts and support management decisions.
• FMCG Trading
• Prepare the month end closing, financial statements on time to show the company financial position.
• Maintain customers' credit limit as per company policy in order to avoid any financial risks.
• Follow up over-due payments to minimize the bad debts, highlight any deviations in the collection target and update the management accordingly.
• Prepare the cash flow Analysis for both projection and actual to decrease the cost of funds.
• Oversee the correctness of the financial transactions to ensure the company financial statements are produced as per company policies and international accounting standards.
• Lead stock-taking team to check company inventory quarterly to ensure that inventory tally with the system.
Policies & Procedures
• Implement Company policies and procedures to ensure a high standard of discipline and organization across the department.
• Manage and develop the accounting team to improve the team capabilities, career progression and department efficiency.
• Competitive package and career progression
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
• Good knowledge of IFRS
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• SAP or Oracle previous experience is preferable
• 7 Years+ in overall experience including 3 years as Account Manager position
• FMCG experience in Manufacturing co CPA/ACCA/CMA preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Senior Finance Manager
Head of Financial Reporting and Control
|Saudi Arabia||10 Feb|
|Saudi Arabia||3 Feb|