Job description / Role
Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses? Does helping others meet their full potential excite you? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for Account Managers (business-development professionals) to join its Seller Services team based in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
- Your role will be focused on contributing to the existing business growth through program adoption, phone/email-based business evaluation and supporting selling partners grow on Amazon – as they leverage Amazon products and programs.
In Addition to account management and building relationships with selling partners, you will be responsible for incorporating feedbacks into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party selling partners.
- Analyze selling partners business on Amazon and Develop growth plan
- Drive program adoption (Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), time-sale deal and so on)
- Share and expand best practices
- Improve service, process, tool through gathering Voice of Sellers and giving feedback to program owners
- Make a document and report to management team
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Arabic and English, with superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience in account management, product or consulting roles with a global firm
- Top of the class graduate from tier 1 University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
- Passionate about technologies, e-commerce and innovation
- Strong analytical and Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
- Experience solving analytical problems,
- A passion for developing an engaging customer user experience with demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Experience in online business / e-commerce or retail
- Financial knowledge of understanding business from P/L, B/S point of view
- At least 2-year experience working on project with a global company
- At least 2-year experience and demonstrated track record in global consulting firm
- SQL literacy
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.