Job description / Role
Account Manager Duties:
• Generate sales among customer accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
• Close new business with customers.
• Provide accurate visibility in terms of revenue and progress by way of financial forecasts
• Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build the necessary pipeline to drive quarter-over-quarter growth goals
• Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective customers.
• Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with customers
• Communicates customer needs to the technical team.
• Forecasts and tracks customer account metrics
• Coordinate with the delivery team working on the same account to ensure project\service delivery.
• Ability to turn technical requirements into business solutions
• BA/BS Degree.
• Very good in English both writing & speaking.
• Experience 2 years with Analytics, Data, and RPA are a must.
• Two to Four years experience in successful technology sales with a proven track record.
• Proven track record in business application software sales.
• Ability to Communicate customers’ Needs with Staff.
• Talent for Influencing Client Management.
• Ability to Manage Multiple accounts and Relationships Simultaneously.
• Negotiation Skills.
• Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills.
About the Company
NOMD Holding Co is privately owned company and part of Future Horizons Group based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We invest in different ICT field such as IoT, Big Data, Digital Education, Digital Marketing, ICT infrastructure and ICT distribution.
Account Manager - Sales
Business Development Specialist
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Future Careers Middle East
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts