Job description / Role
Main tasks and duties
• Handling all marine and general insurance claims which include:
• Receiving and reviewing claims documents from and to clients
• Receiving and reviewing claims documents from and to insurance companies
• Meeting with clients, insurance companies and loss adjusters to discuss and treat claims
- Preparing and updating claims files (manually and through the customer service system)
• The work includes travel to other cities and company branches to process claims as directed by the direct manager
• Issuing marine insurance certificates and sending them to clients
• Meeting with clients and explaining to them the coverage and exclusions of different general insurance policies
• Carrying out any work assigned to him by the direct manager that is related to the nature of the work
Basic requirements for the job
• The applicant must have obtained a minimum of Cert CII
• The best of no less than in a similar job
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Tact in speaking and managing conversations
About the Company
Founded in 1999, Trust Insurance Brokers (TIB) is an independent insurance broker and one of the first in Saudi Arabia to receive SAMA (Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority) licensing under the new cooperative insurance law and regulations of 2008.
Currently, TIB manages a large reputable client base across various industries with a substantial collective insurance portfolio. TIB conducts business with all the leading insurance companies in Saudi Arabia, and operates through offices in Jeddah, Riyadh, and Khobar. Our goal is to expand our presence throughout the kingdom with plans currently underway to open additional offices in cities overseeing economic momentum.
TIB employs 48 professionally qualified insurance personnel who provide our clients with the required expertise and knowledge to support them in making informed decisions on comprehensive insurance solutions that best meet their organizational needs.
At Trust Insurance Brokers, we strive to deliver the highest levels of customer service and product excellence. We pride ourselves on having a solid track record in delivering value to our clients throughout Saudi Arabia. Not only do we save our clients money, but we also help them in making better and faster decisions about their insurance requirements due to our in-depth product knowledge, customized insurance programs, strong affiliations with all leading insurance companies within KSA, and experience in negotiating with the local insurance community.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Commercial/General Lines Insurance Account Executive/Insurance Broker
A Leading Insurance Broker Company In UAE