Job description / Role
• Responsible for understanding customer business & network requirements, and correctly conveying the value proposition of solutions.
• Serve as a core member/PD of the project team, lead the project operation, and achieve the project goal.
• Participate in project negotiation, assist in the improvement of contract terms, dispute resolution and other project transactions and business activities.
• Responsible for customer relationship strategy, coordinate the team to implement customer relationship
• Responsible for the construction of key customer relationships, supporters and promote favorable decisions on projects;
• Responsible for understanding and guiding customers' business and network needs, able to for analysis of pain points and root causes, and influencing customers' decision-making tendency;
• Responsible for project strategy formulation, and promote internal and external implementation of project strategy,
• Has STC procurements experience or has relevant negotiation experience with STC procurement, priority for whom familiar and understand STC procurement process requirements, and participating in the design, development, and testing of applications.
• Solution skills
• Customer relationship building
• Project operation
• Program development ability
• Business and Network Insights
• Customer understanding and guidance
• Transaction & Operation Management
• Strategic thinking
• Basic knowledge of the company and the position
• Cyber security
• Working Language and Culture
• Combat Tools and Processes
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Key Account Manager
Digital Business Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||15 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Business Development Manager - CMO