Job description / Role
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We have been present in Saudi Arabia for 40 years and with over 600 employees to date, we are growing rapidly. Together we are delivering our signalling, control and train protection systems for the North -South Railway (NSR), the longest system of it's kind in the world. Together we are key suppliers of In-flight entertainment and connectivity systems as well as air traffic management solutions in Saudi. We are making Saudi Arabia a safer place by securing the country's critical infrastructure and e-security solutions that secure the country's electronic payment systems. Thales has been selected to supply major electronic systems for air defence and the Group also supplied communication and optronic systems for the Army, the Saudi Arabia National Guards and the Air Force.
A week in the life of an Account Manager:
- You will present the Banking & Payment Services/DIS/THALES Product Portfolio to key accounts.
- You will be responsible for account management including strategy formulation, customer relationship management, opportunity identification and deal closing.
- You will implement a reliable 6 month rolling forecast in order to ensure delivery.
- You will be responsible for commercial operations such as pricing negotiation, contract signing and collection.
- You will manage existing customers to develop partnerships banking/financial industries for SAUDI.
- You will liaise and coordinate with internal resources and process to meet customer expectations.
- You will report market needs, opportunities for solutions and services, competition activity and recommendations on product definition.
- You will follow up with product and solution deliveries.
- You will increase market share, revenue and margin in-line with quarterly and yearly objectives.
- You will be based in Saudi Arabia and do not have any objection of traveling upon request.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have : strong knowledge of technical and innovative solutions, banking, and IT industries; contacts within the banking field; knowledge of sales methods, funnel management and sales control.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is a strong communicator and negotiator, analytical, results-oriented, a strong time manager, autonomous, honest and empathetic.
- You must have a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with 3 - 5 years of experience in sales or pre-sales in banking payment products and solutions.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
About the Company
With operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees, Thales is a world leader in mission-critical information systems for defence and security, aerospace and transportation.
Building on its expertise in the most sophisticated technologies and large-scale software systems, Thales is stepping up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly complex world. With its global network of 22,500 high-level researchers, Thales has earned particular recognition for its ability to develop and deploy dual civil and military technologies. Leveraging its international operations and spanning the entire value chain from equipment to systems and services, Thales is playing a pivotal role in making the world a safer place.