Job description / Role
• Ensure that all receipts/ collections are recorded in accurate and timely manner and record is maintained appropriately
• Recording of receipts of rental in accurate and timely manners for the designated banks.
• Offset of deposit or advance to supplier after obtaining the required documents and approvals.
• Reconciliation of bank accounts with General Ledger for allocated bank accounts on timely basis.
• Maintenance of petty cash imprest and disbursements and recording thereof.
• Maintaining inventory of cheques awaiting submission for deposit in bank.
• Receipt and distribution of office stationery items and maintaining inventory thereof.
• Responsible for monitoring fraud in the work and shall report any suspicious cases of fraud immediately by using the suspicion form attached in the Circular send by Compliance & AML Department on 10-Apr-2018.
• Reporting to: Chief Finance officer
• Number required: 1
• Probation: 90 days
• Working Hours: Sun -Thursday From 8AM to 5PM
• Diploma / Bachelor Degree Finance or Accounting.
• Understanding of Principles of Accounting, Banking Instruments / Legal document.
• Computer Literate – Basic to mid-level.
• Conversant in MS office Computer Skills
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Values & Ethics
• Continuous Learning
• Team Work
• Analytical Thinking
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Saudi
• Language Fluency: English , Arabic
• Other certifications obtained: 2 years Experience
About the Company
Saudi Orix Leasing Company; the first lease financing company of its kind in the Kingdom was incorporated on January 16, 2001 as a closed joint stock company with a mandate to provide medium term asset financing to all productive sectors of the economy with particular emphasis to serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and expanding the credit delivery mechanism in the Kingdom.
The company was issued a license by the Foreign Investment Committee and is under the supervision of the Saudi Monetary Agency as a non-bank financial institution. Prestigious Saudi and International institutions sponsor the company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC