Job description / Role
Fresh Accountants with preferably 2 to 3 years experience and experts in IT related work.
Job description includes:
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Fresh Accountants with preferably 2 to 3 years experience with following qualities:
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
About the Company
KFB Holding Group was founded by Mr. Khalid AlBoayz, a first generation entrepreneur, in 1981. He has brought with him a considerable sense of ethics and responsibility to his employees, partners, and customers. Mr. AlBoayz is firmly committed to bringing the latest products and technologies to Saudi Arabia, while ensuring that they are suited and suitably re-engineered for local conditions.
As President of KFB Holding Group, Mr. AlBoayz has implemented and upheld the best business practices, making it one of the trusted companies in the GCC region.