Job description / Role
The CLIENT are one of the leading power rental businesses.
• Preparation of balance sheet and income statement.
• Maintaining Fixed Asset Accounting. Reconciling all Fixed Asset accounts
• Raising a purchase orders & processing of supplier invoices & payments as per agreed timelines in Service Level Agreements
• Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals.
• Preparing accruals for all payroll benefits and obligations on a monthly and annual basis.
• Preparation of bank reconciliation on a monthly basis.
• Interacting with auditors and solving queries related to management accounts.
• Hands off experience in filing Zakat & VAT on a timely basis
SAR 14,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Family Status
• Bachelors Degree in Accountancy.
• 7+ years experience.
• Experience in a relevant sector like construction or leasing.
• Arabic language skills are preferable.
• Previous KSA experience and a transferable Iqama is preferred
• 14,000 to 15,000 SAR per month.
• Family status VISA, Flights & Medical.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.