Job description / Role
• Month end closing
• Preparing reports
• Cash management
• Bank reconciliation
• Processing invoices
• Dealing with banks on regular basis
• Other ad hoc admin duties
• This role is open to Saudi nationals, no other nationalities will be considered
• Accountancy or finance degree
• 4-7 years’ experience
• Semi government environment experience preferable
• Experience in real estate and/ or property development will be hugely beneficial
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)