Job description / Role
- Complete trail balance and post journal entries on ERP system.
- Complete month end closing of invoicing.
- Handle both accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Communicate with the Banks regarding facilities, deposits, transfers, etc.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience.
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- Having a proven track record and worked in a company in Saudi Arabia.
- Candidate should have strong communication and written skills in both Arabic and English.
About the Company
Canar Office Systems Company was established in 1974 under the leadership of the late Sheikh Saud.M.Al-Gosaibi is an acknowledged leader in it’s field, positioned to move forward with the best technology that the industry can provide in times to come. We have more than 10 well-established Branch Offices spanning the Gulf with the necessary trained manpower and functional heads. Further, to meet our commitment and to support the needs of Kingdom’s ever growing vast market, we have two major divisions: Office Automation & Document Management Solution and IT Solutions.
Canar is equipped with highly trained professionals in sales, service and IT support team well integrated between each other towards providing customized solution to all our existing and new customers. The sales, service and IT support personnel are equipped with laptops, cars, GSM phones, Broadband internet access, Centralized server with total document management solutions for effective and fast communication and faster reach to the customer which helps us deliver excellent customized solutions to the customer’s satisfaction besides catering to their after sales support.