Job description / Role
- A leading manufacturer of bathrooms, ceramic ware, sanitary ware.
Accounting & MIS for Completed Solutions:
- Accounting of Completed Solutions in dedicated ERP as per local guidelines while adhering to company processes.
- Monthly Sales Closing for Finalization of MIS.
- Monthly Trial Balance Closing for Finalization of MIS.
- To be part of team conductive physical inventory take on quarterly basis.
- Preparation of any Statutory return i.e. VAT, ZAKAT as required by Law.
- Maintaining of all Statutory Records for adherence to compliance.
Accounts Payable for Completed Solutions:
- Accounting of all payables.
- Accounting of employee claims and reimbursement as per the guidelines and timelines.
- Maintenance of all physical documents and records for the countries.
- Preparation of Debit Notes/Credit Notes as per guidelines.
Audit & Yearly Closing for Completed Solutions:
- Preparation of yearly closing as per the relevant GAAP.
- Providing all the relevant data for completion of Statutory Audits as per the plan & timelines.
- Providing the data for any kind of Internal or Management Audit.
Cash & Banking Transaction for Completed Solutions:
- Visiting Banks for any kind of work and establishing good relationship with bank officials.
- Accounting of Petty Cash Expenses as per the guidelines only.
- Periodic Cash Reconciliation.
- Monitoring Credit Card Statements of employees, if are in limits.
Receivable Management for Completed Solutions:
- Preparing the outstanding report for overdue analysis and followup.
- Preparation of Credit Notes as per the defined guidelines.
- Accounting for all Collection/Bank Entries on daily basis in ERP for respective location as well.
- Preparation of Periodic Bank Reconciliations.
Process Improvements for Completed Solutions:
- Identifying the areas wherein processes needs to be Improved.
- Helping the team to formulate SOP’s.
Handling Warehouse Accounts, Showroom Accounts and Stocks:
- Maintaining of Warehouse Accounts.
- Maintaining Inventory Register i.e. Inward, Outward and Balance stock management.
- Proper filing of all documents related to Stock Movement i.e. Import Documents, Local Sales documents etc.
- Proper Accounting of all Sales done from Retail Cum Display Centre in different parts of Saudi Arabia.
- Proper Accounting of all expenses done by Retail Cum Display Centre.
SAR 8,000 to 9,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum Graduate degree in Accounting/Commerce.
- Excellent communication skills in English and at least working knowledge Arabic.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in similar role.
- Experience in manufacturing and trading sector.
- Experience in all functions including MIS, Statutory Compliance, Accounts Payable, Audit and Yearly closing, Cash and Banking transactions, Accounts Receivable, Warehouse/Stock accounting,
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Irwin & Dow
Precise Trace Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|
National Power Construction Corporation Limited