Job description / Role
• Responsible for maintain all sets of accounting books and records accurately for all cycles, includes cash, inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, project costs, intercompany transactions, staff reimbursements, etc.
• In charge of month end closing process, be able to prepare and deliver Financial Statements according to IFRS and local Accounting standards, along with required accounting and management reports on time.
• Responsible for maintain general ledger in accounting system.
• In charge of recording and reconciliation of all applicable monthly taxes and responsible for timely submit monthly tax declaration form to applicable authorities.
• Assists with the preparation and filing of annual Corporate Income Tax return and coordinate with external parties to make sure all required deadlines are met.
• Coordinate with external parties, includes banks, auditors (local and overseas), and local authorities, etc.
• Assist with other tasks when assigned.
• Experience with NC software will be a plus
• Bachelor's degree in accounting
• A minimum of 3 years’ accountant experience
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments
About the Company
GeoHarbour Group is one of the world leaders in Geotechnical Construction, Design, Investigation, Consultancy and Research, and also the chief editorial unit of China National Standard of Reclamation Soil Treatment, and directorate body of the Technical Committee of China Soft Soil Treatment.
GeoHarbour Middle East (GHME) was incorporated in 2013 in Dubai, UAE to specifically oversee the Group’s operations in the GCC and African Countries. It has already established its presence in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Sudan, Iraq, KSA and Egypt.
In the past 6 years, GHME has satisfactorily completed more than 200 medium to large-scale projects mainly for ground improvement with total area of soil treatment over than 10, 000 hectares, involving a variety of job sites such as road infrastructures, airport runways, housing and commercial estates, ports, power plants, industrial and solar parks etc.
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
Precise Trace Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|
Irwin & Dow
Viva HR Consultants
Senior Accountant (Priority for Saudi National)
National Advanced Systems Company (NASCO)