Job description / Role
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
In order to reach all business opportunities of a high potential market in GCC region, “Kurita AquaChemie Saudi Arabia Co.” is looking for an:
• Managing day-to-day transactions from an accounting and financial perspective
• Managing and overseeing all accounting processes including preparation and submission of periodic tax returns as well as payment processes
• Ensure the proper bookkeeping and balance sheet accounts reconciliation in accordance to IFRS, Corporate Accounting Practices, including inbound and outbound processes;
• Responsible for monthly / quarterly / year-end consolidated financial closing activities and ensure the deadline accomplishment for the entity
• Identifying any issues that may impact the financial statements and making the necessary adjustments
• Supporting the CFO in preparation of periodical budget/ FC reports to be submitted to the Management Board
• Responsible for handling all intercompany transactions
• Perform ad hoc analysis as requested
• Lead the external/ internal audit processes for both the group reporting and local financial statements as well to liaise with corporate accounting team on the related matters
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or a similar area.
• 8+ years of accounting/finance experience in a reputable multinational company
• Perfect understanding on KSA tax and regulations
• Advanced command of English in speaking, reading, and writing
• IFRS Knowledge and understanding of financial and accounting theory, principles and practices
• Experience in using SAP R3/ SAP Business One will be an asset
• CPA / CMA certification is an asset
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Competent in problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people
About the Company
Kurita is one of the international market leaders in industrial water and process treatment.
More than 6,600 employees strive daily to improve the efficiency of our customers’ industrial plants and projects - through research, development, chemical production, implementation and service. Worldwide - and always with a consistent focus on the environment. Here you can learn more about Kurita.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Senior A/R Accountant
A Leading Medical Solutions Company In The Middle East