Job description / Role
• Preparing and preparing financial reports and analyzing financial statements.
• Collecting and analyzing financial and accounting data.
• Documentation of financial movements and records, purchases and sales movements.
• Preparing the necessary financial reports, lists and tables, and accounting books on a regular basis.
• Maintain backup copies of financial records.
• Preparing a trial balance every month.
• Preparing and supervising accounting books.
• Provide financial information to the concerned administrators.
• Proposing the necessary financial measures to be taken.
• Analyzing and summarizing the current financial position of the company by collecting data and information, preparing budgets, income statements, reports of profits and losses, revenues and expenses, and all other reports.
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy of financial information.
• Supervising documents and financial documents.
• Entering data and information into computer systems such as invoices, financial documents, restrictions, exchange orders, and all the different accounts.
• Tabulating, recording, posting, and summarizing the financial operations, in addition to writing them, arranging them, and organizing them in a way that the users of the system can understand and deal with.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Fresh Graduate.
• The ability to work on the accounting programs.
• English language Preferred.
• Certified by the Saudi Organization for Accountants.
• Good mathematical skills.
• Honesty, loyalty and honesty.
• Good level of finance.
• writing reports.
• Pay close attention to details.
• Ability to adhere to project deadlines.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
Kurita Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||12 Apr|
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Senior A/R Accountant
A Leading Medical Solutions Company In The Middle East