Job description / Role
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Under general supervision, perform advanced level accounting duties; maintain a variety of accounts, general ledgers, and financial records; perform duties involved in the reporting of financial transactions and maintenance of financial records for operations, programs, and services;
• Under limited supervision, is responsible for maintaining the double entry accounting system which may include duties such as preparing and auditing financial reports and accounting transactions; preparing specialized financial reports; preparing ledger adjustments and reconciliations including annual opening and closing entries; allocating revenues, expenses and interest; preparing the auditing accounting transactions; monitoring budget compliance and categorical funding; assigning new accounts; and advising department Team Member regarding the accounting system.
• Performs general cost accounting, payroll functions, maintains accounting records and other related duties in daily administration of the finance department
• Maintain a variety of accounts and general ledgers; prepare monthly fiscal reports relating to the progress of assigned accounts.
• Analyse revenues and expenditures; recommend amendments to the budget; prepare budget resolutions.
• Audit account numbers and balance appropriations available for financial demands and purchase orders; review account balances and entries for errors; perform corrected journal entries.
• Assist departments in the proper classification of revenues and expenditures.
• Maintain and reconcile a variety of ledgers, reports and account records; examine and correct accounting transactions to ensure accuracy.
• Prepare, analyse, and review all transactions.
• Monitor and balance various accounts verifying availability of funds and classification of expenditures; research and analyse transactions to resolve problem.
• Prepare comprehensive financial and payroll activity studies, reports and statements as directed.
• Recommend and implement changes in accounting and auditing systems and procedures.
SAR 3,500 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
• Responsible for and Performs a variety of professional accounting tasks related the financial management system.
• And to abide and make sure to adhere accounts related procedures and instruction in the Organization
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.
Senior A/R Accountant
A Leading Medical Solutions Company In The Middle East
Kurita Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||12 Apr|