Job description / Role
Rawabi CETCO, a 50/50 joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and CETCO Energy Services, is a leading well testing services provider to the oil and gas industry since 1968. Rawabi CETCO provides its customers a fleet of equipment for rapid mobilization to any job site and is capable of handling hazardous flow streams including H2s, cO2, solids, high wellhead pressures, and temperatures.
The purpose of the Accountant's job is to oversee all general ledger accounting activities at the concerned Rawabi Holding BUs/JVs.
- Performs a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards, and ensures proper control of the concerned BUs/JVs' financial resources and full compliance with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements
- Ensures the timely and accurate creation of accounts for new business activities
- Ensures the timely completion of the monthly closing of the concerned BUs/JVs' books
- Ensures accurate accounting entries of journal entries other than payables (which is handled by the Accounts Payable Officer) and receivables (which is handled by the Accounts Receivable Officer), including provisions, journal voucher entries, and accruals
- Performs accounts reconciliations to ensure that all general ledgers are accurate and complete
- Is accountable for the analysis of major expense items as part of the periodic financial reporting
- Maintains and updates the chart of accounts
- Supports the BU/JV DFO in developing and institutionalizing Rawabi Holding's accounting data, know-how and capabilities
- Tracks KPIs for accounting activities, and devises plans and initiatives for improvement
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the Rawabi Holding Accounting team to ensure that objectives are reached
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Commerce Graduate, with Advances Accounting Diplomas, IFRS, VAT
Minimum Required Skills / Experience / Training:
- 6 Years on similar role, with Advance Excel Skills, EPP system Preferably Oracle Fusion,
- Should have potential to grow and handle business unit, in 2 - 3 Years.
- Industry Experience shall be preferable
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
|Saudi Arabia||25 Aug|
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Addmind Hospitality Group