Job description / Role
Urgently looking for experienced Accountant, candidate should have Transferable Iqama.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data
• Preparing asset, liability and capital account entries by analysing account information
• Documentation of financial transaction by updating account data
• Recommending financial actions and summarizing the current financial status
• Collecting data, preparing balance sheet, and profit and loss statement
• Handling financial transactions by auditing documents
• Preparing payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement and duties not limited to above listed.
SAR 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Food, accommodation and Transport provided
• Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience as Accountant in KSA.
• Commerce graduate with experience in Food / Hotel Industry would be an advantage
• Sponsorship Transfer after successful completion of interview.
• Package : SR.4,000 +Food+ Accommodation, Transport and Medical by Co.
About the Company
SAED provides innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. Incorporating the latest technology, detailed research and expertise to anticipate and facilitate the current outlook and potential growth of the Kingdoms labor market and the changing world of work.
SAED provides large scale long term strategies, with the aim of improving and adding to the Saudi labor market. By researching in detail and providing relevant insights into the people searching for employment, entities looking to employ and the future of work. Examining the labor market, planning and executing employment strategies and applying technology systems to assist in the Kingdoms economic development.