Job description / Role
As an accountant you will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting and managing financial information. You could also be advising and helping clients, whether that’s individuals or international companies, on financial situations.
Accountants core responsibilities are typically to prepare and examine financial records, assuring information is up to date and accurate. However, you could specialize in particular areas such as forensic accounting or taxation or focus on more specific areas of a company's financial department.
- Must be Saudi National
- Must be Diploma Qualified
- Must have 5-7 years of Experience
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering