Job description / Role
We are currently working with one of the leading provider of services, innovation and technology to the marine, oil & gas and other high assurance industries worldwide. They are looking to hire for an Accountant to join their expanding team in Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
• Prepare monthly profit and loss statements and monthly closing
• Ensure Smooth flow of reports (both sales & financial) to the head office.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local contracts and accounts.
• Collect, analyze, review and report the sales and expenses reports to Head Office.
• Prepare and review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
• Monthly tax calculation & submission.
• Payroll processing and supplier payments
• Internal and external audit file preparation.
• Diploma in Accounting or Finance; BA is a strong plus and added qualification such as ACCA/CPA/CMA is an advantage
• Minimum 1 years of experience in financial and management functions
• Knowledge of financial theory, concepts, and practices
• Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and presentation skills
• Capable to work under pressure in a delocalized environment
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications
• Experience in the GCC is a plus, preferably in Saudi Arabia
• English and Arabic languages fluency required
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.