Job description / Role
• Preparation of invoices
• Maintenance of records of Employees/Consultants
• Preparing salaries for consultants
• Payment controlling
• Accounts reconciliations
• Billing Administration
• Coordination with Sales department / Sales Account Manager
• University Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance
• Other certifications obtained: SOCPA
• Nature and length of previous experience: Fresh Graduates
• Specialist knowledge: Accounting
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communication Skills
• Behavioral Skills
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.