Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Work closely with team members to create ways/processes to track PO’s, payments etc
• Maintain up to date SOA’s and tracking tools to collate information to be shared with the client
• Liaise with the team – recruiters and HR to ensure the backend process for invoicing is streamlined. This includes ensuring we have PR numbers, PO’s, timesheets, Line manager information, work completion certificate etc.
• Closely monitor outstanding payments to ensure that upper limit credit cap is not triggered in order to ensure healthy cashflows
• Conduct daily collections campaigns on clients that have overdue payments.
• This will consist of emails, phone calls, site visits and standard mail correspondence. However, most of it will be on the phone.
• Develop collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals
• Solve problems quickly and create resolutions that bring in payments on a regular basis.
• Creating and processing Supplier LPO’s in coordination with the Operations team.
• Follow up with operations and project team for issuance of LPO’s to freelancers.
• Collect timesheets from Operations teams and process freelancer invoices accordingly.
• Maintaining accurate financial records and performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Processing other Supplier invoices in coordination with the operations team.
• Processing client invoicing in coordination with Operations team.
• Obtaining and maintaining copies of invoices from Outsourcing company for back to back invoicing in coordination clients.
• Ensure delivery of invoices to clients. Regular follow ups with admin for the same.
• Oversee reports of client invoice deliveries in coordination with admin team.
• Regular follow ups with the admin for the same.
• Preparing cheques to issue to Suppliers.
• Maintaining reports of the cheques issued.
• Preparing periodic reports for supplier payments.
• Updating client and supplier records (e.g. Contact details etc)
• Assisting finance team in head office on any finance related admin tasks (e.g. recording of petty cash transactions etc.)
• Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience as an Accountant in a fast-paced organization.
• Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) will be an advantage.
• Understanding of Accounting procedures, principles and best practices.
• Knowledge of tally, quick books, balance sheet, bank reconciliation, MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and Xero software.
• Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to prepare monthly presentations and reports for stake holders and senior management.
• Meticulously organized with ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Monthly VAT return submission and monthly closure of business finance activities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Available to start immediately (preferred).
About the Company
Event Lab is a UAE-based event solutions agency founded in 2013 by Murad Shisha and Nadim Jamal. As freelancers themselves, they saw a genuine shortage of representation among the freelance community in the region and decided to take matters into their own hands.
And so, Event Lab was born - a unique platform of support and services for freelancers and clients alike. In less than 2 years, they've assembled a vast and quality-driven database of independent professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds, in addition to an intimate understanding of the region.
Event Lab is the solutions and resourcing partner for events agencies around the GCC. We support the scoping, pitching and execution of events by supplementing in-house resources with knowledgeable and experienced events professionals. With an extensive background throughout the region, we can communicate effectively in English and Arabic to ensure that suppliers, talent and crew can engage and coordinate efficiently while keeping your event on budget and to the highest of standards.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SGE Power FZE