Job description / Role
To ensure the adequate follow up on all Company's receivables and payables
- Maintain and review all long-term contracts (rent, utilities, maintenance...etc.) to determine due payables and process them on due time.
- Review all Business Units payment requests to ensure that they are allowable and authorized.
- Review and receive cash, checks and transfers requests from all Business Units and process the payment vouchers.
- Ensure the adequate accounting cycle for purchases through reconciling purchase orders from Business Units with invoices from accounting with receiving slips from stores.
- Send periodic confirmation to clients to ensure that the company's payables balance matches with the clients balance.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good command of English
- CMA or any equivalent certificate is a plus
- Bachelor's of Commerce with a major in Accounting
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.