Job description / Role
• Prepare and maintain accurate financial records, including general ledger entries, bank reconciliations, and accounts payable and receivables, including vendor payments.
• Prepare and present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to management.
• Analyze financial data to identify trends and variances.
• Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and accounting standards.
• Oversee the preparation of VAT Filing and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Position Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 7K SAR, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
About the Client:
A Riyadh based stand-alone café restaurant, with multiple branches in UAE and KSA.
• Open to Indian, Pakistani, and Sri Lankan nationals
• 25 to 35 years old
• Master’s Degree in Accountancy is preferred but not mandatory
• ACCA/CA/CPA/CMA designation is preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role (KSA or UAE)
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices, including GAAP
• Proficiency with ERP i.e., Odoo Enterprise is preferred but not mandatory (or any ERP is fine) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Valid drivers license is an advantage
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.