Job description / Role
This position exists to perform the general ledger accounts activities efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Process the following recoveries:
- Request of Proposals (RFCs)
- Bonus Accrued
- Central Treasury
- 10% Recovery
- EAMAR Depreciation
- Prepare, arrange and process the following:
- Dependent Fees - Active (Centralized)
- Dependent Fees - Inactive (Centralized)
- Iqama Fees - Active (Centralized)
- Iqama Fees - inactive (Centralized)
- GL Entries from divisions
- Exit Re-entry Settlement
- Iqama & Dep. Settlement
- Internal Entries for divisions
- Sponsorship Settlement
- Profession Change/ Eng. Association
- Visa Reconciliation
- Reconciliations with Divisions
- Travel invoices Posting on System.
- Reconciliation & controlling (Daily)
- Reconciliation for Banks (Daily)
- Banks deposits confirmation (Ceramic - HO)
- Banks reconciliations
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance
- 2 to 5 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Accounting Best Practices
- Accounting Methods
- Accounting Principles
- Accounting Rules/Guidelines
- Accounting Systems
- Accounting Theory/Concepts
- Allocation Methods and Procedures
- Asset Accounting (AA)
- Asset Life-cycle Management (ALM)
- Cost Center Accounting (CCA)
- Equipment Leasing
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Fixed Assets (FA)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Profit Recovery
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.