Job description / Role
• Maintain up-to-date billing system, Generate and send out invoices, follow up on, collect and allocate payments
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines, Perform account reconciliations
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities, Research and resolve payment discrepancies, Generate age analysis
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance, maintain accounts receivable customer files and records, Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Process credit card payments, Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
• Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
• Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs), Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as packing material gift items, inventory and other operational expenses.
• Coordinating with purchase department and providing the future purchase schedules.
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports, Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Responsible for Other Inventories Consumption and Control Maintaining Cost Accounting System
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
SAR 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 1-3 years accounts Receivable or general accounting experience.
• knowledge of accounts Receivable
• knowledge of general accounting procedures
• proficient in data entry and management
• Diploma Degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Must have retail/luxury brands experience background
• Saudi National
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering