Job description / Role
• Leads the accurate reporting of VAT Tax Filing in line with tax authorities’ timelines and conduct relations with Tax Authority if required
• Reviews all outgoing IC invoices during month end close
• In charge of local banking relationships
• Processes manual payments and Employees/Vendors related cash refund
• Supports the local Statutory Audits
• Processes Monthly Payroll including payment and journal processing
• Reviews and checks Invoices bi-weekly basis for Employee Reimbursement…
Review & Validation
• Reviews and validate Purchase orders & Invoices bi-weekly basis for Payment Run including A&M invoice matching
• Reviews and checks all employee Housing requests…
• Responsible for processing and validating Control team’s POs and Invoices
• Manages additions/deletions of Fixed Assets, reviewing forms and coordinating entries
• Manages Fixed Assets physical count and reconciliation
• Manages GL accounts, cost centers, work flow & users access (creation) in line with G&A SOA guidance
• Supports Reporting team with Reporting Projects
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. - AR & AP
• 5 years financial accounting experience.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
• Ability to deliver results within strict deadlines.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong assertive attitude and ability to set and enforce guidelines
• Good experience in MS office applications.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions