Job description / Role
To review all financial transaction related to the branches to ensure that all the transactions and reconciliations are in line with the accounts policy.
Holding company seeking investment opportunities across the commercial, industrial, manufacturing, and real estate sectors, in the UAE, KSA, and the UK
Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions including:
* Family office payments processing.
* HR related transaction processing (at finance side).
* Prepare twice a month employee off cycles requests in SAP.
* Recording, classifying, and summarizing daily financial transactions in SAP.Daily payment process initiation.
* Daily bank reconciliation.
* Prepare daily bank position.
* Documents daily scanning and archiving in SAP.
* Month end closing activities processing including recurring entries run and monthly depreciation run.
* Ensuring appropriate continuous financial control in compliance with VAT regulation.
* Be associated in the preparation of periodically VAT filling documents and coordinate the same with service provider before submission.
* Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual audit activities.
* Competitive package
* Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
* 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting operation with fair knowledge in Record to Report process.
* Satisfactory knowledge of IFRS.
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
* Self-starter with good MS-office skills
* Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
* Satisfactory proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). SAP or Oracle previous experience is preferable.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow