Job description / Role
An exciting new opportunity for an Accounting and Tax Manager - Saudi National has arisen working for a global manufacturing business to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
You will manage VAT implementation, Tax and Zakat as well as all general accounting activities for the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Accounting and Tax Manager - Saudi National -
- Responsible for the business's financial statement and report preparation
- Lead all communications with Tax Consultants
- Prepare for financial audits as required by the group and financial regulations
- Manage a team of qualified accountants
- Maintain the group financial reporting entry and Intra-Group reconciliation accordingly
Key Requirements for the Accounting and Tax Manager - Saudi Nationals -
* Only Saudi nationals to be considered due to an nationalisation initiative within the group
* Minimum 8 years of experience - 3 years of which in a managerial role coming from the manufacturing and production industry
* Must be qualified - CPA, CMA or ACCA
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Candidates with exposure to TAX/Zakat ad VAT to be considered
* Previous SAP implementation or superuser
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.