Accounting Litigation Expert
A Leading Local Accounting And Auditing Firm In Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
The nature of this position is quite different. Since we have been developing our expertise in analysing accounting disputes among disputing parties and sometimes taking arbitrator's role to solve such disputes, we are looking for a candidate who has mainly accounting background (with law insight):
- A legal advisor who clearly understand the nature of economic transactions and able to analyze any disputes between conflicted parties.
- A fully knowledgeable of company's regulations, laws and tax regulations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in forensic accounting and expert witness reporting (15 to 20) years.
- Bachelor degree in accounting (English Commercial), higher education is a plus.
- Taking the responsibility work to provide value-added services to our clients.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Strong analytical capability and having logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
About the Company
We are one of the leading local accounting and auditing firms in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh. We are playing a significant role in the Saudi market since 1984. Recently, we have appointed new partners and are strategically and ambitiously planning to expand our market share in alignment with the Saudi Vision 2030. We are looking for talented people who demonstrate ambition, leadership, respect, team working, understanding, innovation, and creativity, so we can achieve our goals and realize our strategy to be the market leader.