Job description / Role
• To lead the accounting department with all the activities & to set & monitor all accounting policies & procedures according to the latest international standards
• To provide a report to the CEO of all the financial results on a monthly basis
• To manage the cash flow to lead the accounting department & provide timely & accurate information about the company financial status
• To provide advice to the higher management of financial investments & acquisitions
• Reporting to: General Manager
• Subordinates: Accountant & Payable & Receivable
• Other interactions: Sales & Operations Department
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Probation: 3 months
• Other Benefits: Included
• Language Fluency: English is a must
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality Preference: Indian, Pakistani & Philippines
• Age Range: 32 – 52
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• A strong sense of ethics
• Constantly learning
• Emphasizing accuracy
• Organizational skills
• Sense of accountability
• Ability to work in a team
• Knowledge of the field
• Trustworthiness and reliability
• Basic knowledge of principles and practices of financial record keeping conducting audits and performing accounting functions.
• Knowledge of accounting principles (e.g., Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) to ensure accuracy of financial statements and implement adequate internal controls to safeguard departmental assets.
• Ability to apply accounting principles and procedures to work assignments.
• Ability to analyze data and draw logical conclusions to accurately process, provide, and implement accounting information.
• Ability to audit accounting information and verify its accuracy.
• Ability to use accounting database and spreadsheet software to input, organize, track, and retrieve data.
• Knowledge of computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to facilitate accounting operations.
• Knowledge of internal control procedures to protect and safeguard departmental assets and resources.
• Knowledge of the accounting cycle pertaining to budgeting, accounting, reporting, and auditing.
• Knowledge of debits and credits of accounts to ensure correct payments and receipts are recorded.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and issues relating to the department’s direction, policies, changes, and personnel.
• Ability to conduct basic research using databases, files, reference manuals, and other sources to perform accounting functions.
• Ability to navigate through various database systems to complete accounting assignments.
• Ability to identify appropriate resources for answering specific inquiries.
• Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action. 16. Ability to solve accounting problems related to work assignments.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and averages to solve problems.
• Knowledge of electronic and manual filing systems to track accounting information.
• Ability to develop objectives and performance measures to meet strategic performance goals.
• Ability to interpret and explain policies, procedures, rules and/or regulations to employees and the public to provide information.
• Basic knowledge of the regulations listed in the State Administrative Manual (SAM) pertaining to accounting to perform accounting duties.
• Knowledge of statute of limitations as it pertains to accounting activities.
• Ability to maintain compliance with various regulatory and policy manuals.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure timely completion of projects and other work activities.
• Ability to work independently in order to successfully meet the mission and goals of the department.
• Ability to prioritize and schedule the work to be completed by a work team or project task force.
• Ability to be flexible in adapting to changes in priorities, assignments, and other interruptions that may impact pre-established timelines for completing assignments.
• Ability to develop a system of organization for filing, tracking, and maintaining records.
• Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals.
About the Company
ARTAT Enterprise, based in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a fast-growing company specialized in Animal Health and Nutrition for all types of species especially Dairy animals and Poultry. It was established in 2003 and since then has supplied thousands of products to the livestock industries and organizations worldwide and became the sole agent for many international manufacturers of feed and feed additives as well as vaccines, disinfectant and other hygiene products.