Job description / Role
Objectives: We, Bassam Tawfik AlTamimi and Partners Trading Co. Ltd. and our subsidiary Ishraq Trading Services Co. are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, monitor and execute the accounting and financial activities of our company and its subsidiaries. You should be analytical, detail-oriented, and honest. The ideal Accounting Manager should possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as a strong understanding of accounting and management principles and financial legislation. The ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounts department and ensure that the department operates efficiently and effectively.
- Meet the company financial accounting objectives.
- Lead, delegate and supervise accounting and other staff members involved in accounting related transactions and tasks.
- Develop (in conjunction with executive management) and implement department controls and procedures.
- Oversee, maintain and further develop accounting related ERP accounting system.
- Oversee and implement the recording, tracking, and reporting of financial transactions and information.
- Maintain complete files, documents and records related to all transactions and information bother in electronic and paper form.
- Analyze financial data and prepare periodic and annual financial reports and statements for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits in conjunction with the auditors.
- Complete Zakat and VAT tax registration and reporting.
- Follow-up and management banking relations.
- Follow-up with third parties related to accounting transactions.
- Prepare forecasts, annual budgets, schedule expenditures and analyze variances.
- Assist other departments as they develop strategies and establish objectives.
- Support executive management in decision making via providing the necessary accounting and financial feedback and information on the company and propose recommendations.
- Oversee physical verification of inventory and fixed assets.
- Maintain financial security of the company by implementing internal controls.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential and protecting assets.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation as it relates to financial aspects.
- Ensure that all accounting processes align with Saudi and international accounting practices and regulations and recommend new procedures.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Subordinates: Accountant, Book-keepers and related staff
Other interactions: Operations, Sales, Banks, Auditor, Zakat, Executive Mgt, Clients, Vendors
Number required: 1
Duration: Annual contract with possible extension/renewal
Desired start date: 1 September 2021
Probation: 3 months
Working Hours: 48 hours per week (Friday weekend/Saturday optional), 5 or 6 days per week depending on time worked)
Salary: Basic + Commission + other benefits.
Commission / Bonus: Annual bonus based on company and employee performance
Other Benefits: housing allowance, transportation allowance, vacation ticket and salary
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Very good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Strong analytical and math abilities
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases, including strong ability to understand and operate ERP System.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
University Qualifications: BSc degree in Accounting or Finance.
Other certifications obtained: CPA preferred
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 7 years’ experience in accounting/ finance
Age Range: 30-45
Gender Preference: Male
Nationality Preference: Arab
Language Fluency: Fluent English and Arabic
About the Company
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (“BTTCO”) is an import, trading and distribution service company based in Alkhobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Historically, BTTCO’s food activities originates to as far back as the 1980s under Bassam AlTamimi Establishment with the importation and trading of a wide variety of fresh, frozen and processed foods in the Kingdom.
However, our focus over the last two decades has been providing fresh products to key clients in the Eastern Province. Our client base includes hotels and resorts, airlines, restaurants and catering companies. This is usually done on a contractual basis. Our products are usually sourced from the central market, farms and some importation. In order to expand and diversify our business in the food segment we have increased the company’s capital and shareholder support several-fold.
Finance Manager - Large Private Estate
Hill Robinson Yacht Management
|Saudi Arabia||23 Aug|
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jul|
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance