Job description / Role
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all Finance and Accounting of the KSA branch. Reporting to the CFO and Country Manager, this role will be responsible for all Tax (Zakat, Holding, VAT) matters, Accounting (management and statutory reporting) and Audit.
Our client is a specialist within their field who are growing at a steady rate. They support a number of sectors from Oil & Gas to Marine Services and Construction.
As the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for, and must have experience with:
* Tax returns preparation, compliance and working with GAZT (VAT, Withholding Tax, Zakat)
* Book keeping in both SAR and USD
* Preparation of both management and statutory accounts
* Managing Audits
* Banking Relationships - growing your network and increasing facilities with local and international banks
* Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting (quarterly)
Competitive package in a newly created position.
Only candidates with the below attributes/ experiences will be considered:
* Fluent English and Arabic speaker
* Zakat experience - working with the Authorities, online Zakat management and answering queries of GAZT and Clients
* VAT knowledge (returns, filings)
* Accounting (stat and management under SOCPA)
* Project related sector experience (Marine, Oil & Gas, Construction etc.)
Other highly desirable attributes are:
* Experience within the marine sector
* Demonstration of strong banking relationships with the ability to bring in more facilities
* Reporting to banks/ investors
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.