Job description / Role
Reporting to Finance Director and Shared Services Executive Director, Accounting Manager will be responsible for handling all operational accounting of the Program along with working closely with the team internally to manage budget allocation.
Newly established Vision 2030 Realization Program.
* Managing GL, trial balance, chart of accounts.
* Preparing financial statements. Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
* Managing of bank accounts and reconciliation as well as budgeting and budget allocation internally.
* Work closely with consultants, external auditors, internal auditors, banks and Ministry of Finance.
* Competitive financial package and benefits.
* 7-10 years' experience in Accounting with IFRS and ERP (Oracle) experience.
* Undergraduate degree in accounting or related field
* Professional qualification such as CPA or SOCPA.
* Saudi National Arabic Speaker.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ziad Galadari Group