Job description / Role
Participate in preparing and settling financial transactions entries by collecting and analysing financial information and preparing the necessary accounting reports to ensure the application of accounting principles and appropriate accounting control procedures in accordance with the approved financial standards and policies.
Top-tier government organisation. Involved in several major initiatives in the region.
- Follow and apply all approved systems, policies and procedures when implementing the tasks and tasks required to be completed to ensure the achievement of the set goals efficiently and effectively.
- Following and implementing the accounting systems and regulations and reviewing the accounting entries for all financial and accounting works to ensure their integrity and compliance with the approved financial laws and rules.
- Participating in the introduction of accounting entries in the accounting books and records for controlling the accounting systems in the department to ensure their registration and use in accordance with the financial regulations and legislation.
- Participate in conducting and following up the accounting and financial operations to ensure the correctness of the procedures followed in the operations of entering data on the financial system before its approval.
- Participate in conducting the necessary financial studies and analysis on the movements and financial accounts of the matches and special projects office to prepare comprehensive reports on the financial situation.
- Participate in preparing the balance sheet and final accounts of the Office of Special Initiatives and Projects in accordance with the principles and accounting rules and the provisions of the approved system at the specified time.
- Participate in preparing the monthly and annual accounting adjustments to ensure the safety of financial movements and to ensure that appropriate measures are taken when finding differences.
- Participating in auditing the various financial records and notices and comparing them with the financial records to ensure the integrity of financial transactions and their conformity with the approved budget.
- Express notes on financial records by using appropriate accounting methods on financial systems to ensure the collection, recording and analysis of financial data and instructions for the accounts and to ensure the correctness and integrity of the application of the financial legislation used.
- Participate in collecting and monitoring all information and the requirements of auditors to work to facilitate their accounting matters and accomplish their work.
- Participate in preparing accounting reports for all financial movements of the matches and special projects office to ensure that they are documented and archived in accordance with the approved financial rules and laws.
- Contribute to identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, policies and procedures of the work unit by submitting suggestions to the direct official in order to ensure increased effectiveness of performance.
- Preparing and completing the required reports and records accurately and in a timely manner to ensure that they meet the applicable standards and policies and submit them to the line official for review and approval in order to achieve the desired efficiency and excellence in performance.
- Compliance with all relevant safety, quality and environment policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Perform duties and other related tasks as directed And the need to work.
- Competitive Salary with Career Progression.
- University degree In accounting or financial sciences or what's equivalent to it.
- 3 - 5 years From experience Relevant in the field of accounting.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
|Saudi Arabia||25 Aug|
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company