Job description / Role
Look after payment transactions and the financial commitments of the company. Maintain ledgers, oversee tax-related processes, maintain spreadsheets and database of valuable information and uphold the company's policies and image with customers, therefore contributing to its growth.
One of the largest semi-government organizations in KSA, key player in Vision 2030
* Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the organization.
* Manages functions like maintaining the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and project accounting.
* Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
* Ensures that the accounts payable and the company's financial obligations are met efficiently.
* Keep track of the company's financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
* Will be in charge of data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices like general overhead, subcontractor, and employee travel reimbursements.
* Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
* Opportunity to work towards the Vision 2030
* Competitive package
* Bachelor of Accounting/ CMA/ ACCA/ CPA qualification preferred
* Speak Arabic and Fluent English.
* Experience in Accounts payable with major companies a minimum of seven years.
* Experience in the Oracle ERP system.
* Microsoft software proficiency at a very excellent level.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Assistant Finance Manager
Irwin & Dow
Irwin & Dow
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO