Accounts Receivable Executive
Job description / Role
Accounts Receivable Executive - Riyadh
My client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Executive with 2+ years of experience to handle their accounts across the region.
My client is a leading provider of medical solutions across the Middle East and have companies across 8 countries. They are partnered with the biggest solutions system companies around the world.
As an Accounts Receivable Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Visiting clients to ensure compliance and payments
- Producing financial reports
- Great package, benefits, and exposure.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Great communication skills in both Arabic and English languages
- Driven and able to move around and make client visits to regulate payments/receivables
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.