Job description / Role
Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS)
In Advanced Customer Services customer success is our North Star, when organizations choose to partner with us, we work with them across their journey.
Businesses who have turned to Oracle for cloud and application solutions trust Oracle Advanced Customer Services to help them get the most out of their investment. For more than 20 years, Oracle Advanced Customer Services has helped more than 6,000 companies across 100 countries gain the speed, flexibility, and security features that they require. We work side by side with customers to understand their unique business goals and requirements-helping them maximize their investment, minimize risk, and achieve more.
Who are we?
ACS Advanced Service Engineering (ASE) organization is a global, innovative, open-minded and diverse team of highly skilled technical engineers. The ASE establishes long-term trusted relationships with Oracle's key customers helping them to maximize their Oracle Cloud and on-premise investment, innovate faster, and accelerate their business success with solutions for all Oracle Cloud, multi-cloud and on-premise environments.
We are looking for a Principal PAAS Solution Architect Engineer who will be responsible of providing consultancy, working with customers, translating ideas and concepts into implementable, supportable designs, also have experience in providing technical solutions aligned with Oracle standards. You will also have experience in maintaining and supporting customers' eBusiness Suite applications and Fusion SAAS, either on-site or remotely, implementing and running PaaS solutions such as Oracle Integration Cloud/SOA and integration to Oracle SaaS products, Develops, integrates and implements applications components including front-end development, internal database integration and OTBI Reports. Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of Oracle Cloud applications
- Extend Oracle SaaS footprints with Oracle PaaS (Creating custom applications and integrating with Oracle Cloud Applications.)
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented PaaS extensions in VBCS, ADF, DBCS, OIC to Oracle Cloud.
- Gather and document business requirements.
- Document and manage technical specifications.
- Design and develop customizations using Visual Builder, ADF, Database Cloud Service, PL/SQL.
- Complete development tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices.
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations.
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation, and post implementation support.
- Provides technical development leadership for Oracle Cloud SaaS extension projects.
- Continuously pursues advanced level technical acumen
- Ensure successful handover from Implementation toward operations making sure the implemented solution will fit the customer requirements.
- Maintain the Oracle Solution to make sure the customer demands needs will be met. Platforms for Oracle solutions are on premise, cloud or hybrid running various workloads (application, middleware, database and infrastructure).
- Working closely with the Technical Account Manager to ensure that the individual work streams are technically well managed.
- Be the main contact for new business opportunities by supporting our presales team. Identifies and promotes opportunities for sales of Oracle products and services to support business growth.
- Hands-on technical experience in developing and support PaaS extensions in VBCS, ADF, DBCS, OIC to Oracle Cloud.
- Hands on experience in developing payloads for all integration points to integrate with Oracle Fusion
- Design, develop and provide hands-on support of customizations using Visual Builder to Oracle Cloud Applications
- Design, develop and provide hands-on support of integrations in OIC using web services, FBDI, and data transformation from OTBI and BI Publisher
- Experience in Extending Oracle SaaS footprints with Oracle PaaS (Creating custom applications and integrating with Oracle Cloud Applications.)
- Proficient experience in OIC , Java SE , Java EE , Oracle ADF , SOAP , RESTful , XML , SQL , PL / SQL
- Hands on experience in integration with Oracle Fusion (Financial AR - Order Management
- Procurement - Projects - Inventory - GL) is a must
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
We believe in a development-focused culture, where employees have opportunities to learn, grow and find purpose.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what's been done before. That's why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.