Job description / Role
• Preparing standard letters such as NOC, invitation and letters to embassies for visa application
• Arranging and receiving courier documents/packages (Aramex, Fedex, DHL and TNT)
• Monitoring stocks and ordering of basic items, for example printer consumables and office stationery
• Coordinating various office support services, including equipment maintenance, purchasing and facilities management and screening potential suppliers
• Coordinate with the facilities management and the landlords with respect to office rental
• Work closely with the regulatory and quality team to ensure all licenses are in place such as Medical device establishment license, Municipality license, SAGIA Saudi General Investment Auth License, and other licenses such as Saudization certificate, etc.
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and maintaining databases for HR and other office activities
• Identify and process documents for archiving or destruction; maintain and keep tidy contents of the storage room
• Maintain organization of policies and procedures; keep current documents available
• Assist team with business travel arrangement, obtaining visa, and hotel bookings, as well as in booking flights outside the BCD online system
• Liaise with BCD for report generation on air ticket expenditure
• Compare invoices with genuine travel transactions
• Maintain personnel files and filing system
• Maintain and update personnel data of allowances, family members details in/out, key dates, etc. (All HRIS Data)
• Prepare list for anniversary celebration and coordinate service awards submission
• Collect, update and maintain training records
• Update and maintain Medical insurance records and action additions/deletions/changes
• Prepare list for end of probation period confirmation and send assessment forms to managers
• Prepare monthly payroll changes and payroll sheet for HR Manager review and approval
• Prepare any off-cycle payment requests and issue letters for approval and communication
• Prepare and update GOSI for all employees and maintain GOSI records up to date
• Update employees’ data records including dependents list and include/remove as required
• Advanced Excel skills using mass data analysis and reports
• High level of accuracy and handling multiple assignments effectively
• Strong business and administration knowledge
• Basic accounting skills with a high degree of accuracy
• Proficient in MS Office applications
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.