Admin Manager (Saudi National)
Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Global Advisory that is growing its presence in Saudi Arabia, they are looking to recruit an Office Manager in Riyadh.
Our client is a leading Global Advisory that is growing its presence in Saudi Arabia, they are looking to recruit an Office Manager in Riyadh for their new setup.
Responsible for managing and facilitating the smooth running of the company office in Riyadh, providing key administrative support both for the HR function and members of the Leadership team. The first point of contact at the office, executing and coordinating all front-desk and back-end activities to the highest quality standards as needed and in a streamlined manner.
* Key point of contact and manage logistics for employees based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
* Manage and maintain schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments and adjustments as required.
* Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
* Always keep the office space tidy and presentable - Maintain an organized and well set up office space, monitoring office supply inventory and managing stock.
* Maintain office safety and security by following safety procedures and controlling visitor access to the office as appropriate.
* Act as a point of contact between Partners Leadership, employees, clients and other external partners.
* Monitor phone and email messages - answer and direct calls/emails as appropriate and in a timely manner.
* Be present in the office, available and visible for resolving day-to-day queries and issues.
* Managing information flow in timely and accurate manner, sharing updates as appropriate with key stakeholders.
* Share information as required with key stakeholders in the firm to ensure smooth running of daily operations.
* Perform HR administration and contribute towards an excellent onboarding process for all new joiners.
* Provide administrative support and coordination for visa process for employees and for any government relations related matters.
* Provide administration support on key projects as and when requested.
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive Medical Insurance and Bonus.
* 5- 7 years of relevant office administration experience with a global business
* Candidate needs to be Saudi National and be based in Riyadh
* Excellent written and verbal communication (fluency in English and Arabic are a must).
* Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
* Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
* Ability to work closely as part of a team as well as with multiple stakeholders.
* Solution oriented mindset
* High attention to details
* Discrete and confidential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.