Job description / Role
Administration Executive - Othaim Rabwa
The Administration Executive is responsible for management of retail projects and coordination of items such as uniforms, administration of their daily requirements and supplies, in addition to supporting the Administration Officer in other related tasks.
- Administrative and Clerical Tasks
- Manage travel and guest arrangements in coordination with the travel department
- Manage areas such as stockrooms or corporate libraries
- Assist in confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents
- Review incoming calls and memos, submissions, and reports and forward them to the proper parties
- Maintain the filing system of master archives
- Assist the Administrative Officers and Manager in various projects
- Support project leaders and teams
- Assist in maintenance of databases related to specific projects or tasks
- Conduct research and prepare statistical reports, documents and presentations
- Supervise other clerical staff
- Manage replenishment of staff uniforms
- Manage of laundry services and allocation of costs
- Responsible for execution of processes for:
- Service Assistants
- Procurement Assistance
- Ensure the periodic replenishment of all stationary and groceries
- Manage the buying process
- Ensure proper tracking of requisitions, contracts, and orders
- Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers
- Ensure proper calculation of costs and charge and appropriate billing and invoicing processes are applied.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.