Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
- Manage Administration Team and their workloads.
- Develop and implement key administrative processes.
- Supervision of Administration support staff.
- Manage general office support functions & workflow ensuring that policies and procedures are met.
- Facilitate the continuing training and development of all direct and indirect reports.
- Develop and improve policies and procedures.
- Recruit new Administration staff as required.
- Resource to achieve continuity and relevant skill levels with available candidate pool in administration support, while maximizing output through optimizing staff performance and job satisfaction.
- Carrying out all work in compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Manage and implement processes to build co-operative working relationships with clients and colleagues to contribute to company initiatives.
- Recognize when unfamiliar issues need to be referred to a more senior level.
- Conduct performance reviews and set KPI's for Administration Staff.
- Liaise with managers and Leads on administration support requirements.
- Develop sound knowledge of company policies and standards to provide ideas and support on matters of concern to the project staff and administration staff.
- Provide direction and support to new projects facilitating setup of filing methodology, stationary requirements, and building facilities
- Provide guidance and assistance as required to regional sites.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Able to make difficult decisions and lead and manage others in changing conditions.
- Excellent people management skills such as leadership, team, interpersonal, coaching, mentoring and supervisory skills. Must be able to build, motivate, develop and manage an effective team.
- Excellent management skills including the ability to plan, set goals; and manage time, priorities, resources.
- Effectively manages and resolves conflict between individuals and/or groups.
- Negotiates successful outcomes that achieve the required objectives and have the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet WorleyParsons and its clients needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
- Generally 8 - 10 years' business experience, with maturity of judgment and discretion.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of project information and visitors.
- At least 5-8 years' general secretarial experience.
- Previous experience within Engineering discipline advantageous.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Intermediate to advanced word and excel skills.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.