Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Riyadh.
The key objectives of the role will be to
• Coordinate the day to day administrative procedures with respect to the Office ensuring any problems are dealt with swiftly and effectively
• Manage the office supplies, stationery purchases and control of stock so that adequate supplies are maintained following our Supply Chain process and P2P process.
• Point of Contact for the Access control activation and updation of the system for new joiner and exits in KSA
• Support the procurement of branded items, seeking quotations from various suppliers ensuring we follow the WSP Brand.
• Manage the printing requirements such as Business Cards, etc. ensuring adequate supplies at all times
• Manage the petty cash float ensuring accurate records and receipts are kept of all payments and forward expense claim to Location Manager on a regular basis
• Assist in catering for weekly breakfasts and meetings as and when required
• Manage the driver(s) daily deliveries ensuring important and urgent requests for delivery of items from employees are prioritized and dealt with efficiently
• Oversee and give support with the sorting and distribution of all incoming mail and documents to ensure it is completed in a timely manner
• Provide cover on reception which includes covering front of house duties through greeting and managing visitors and controlling the telephone call management system as and when required
• Provide leave cover for colleagues during annual and sick leave and assist with the training of existing and new employees
• Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to the Line manager
• Support the companies approach to sustainability
• Bachelor Degree with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and use initiative
• Experienced Microsoft Office user
• Relevant IT qualification
• Procurement Knowledge is an advantage
• Proven team player, with a positive attitude
• Arabic Speaker
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|