Job description / Role
Job Purpose & Objectives:
• Provide administrative support; performs secretarial tasks for the department managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and direct visitors as well as answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to the appropriate person / office.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials.
• Arranging travel and hotel booking for the branch employees and branch visitors.
• Prepare and maintain records of Purchase Requisition and coordinate with Procurement department for Purchase Orders.
• Tracking passport and visa expiration for the branch employees.
• Maintain employees databases, personnel files, electronic employee documents; tracking employees personal and employment information
• Coordinate with the PROs on visa application, renewal, cancellation and with other documents required in the process.
• Coordinate with medical insurance provider for employees and dependents medical insurance additions, deletions, coverage certificates.
• Arrange shipment booking of documents and small packages to clients, other branches or BUs.
• Coordinate and arrange the office driver’s schedule.
• Arrange archiving and retrieval of office and site documents to record management supplier.
• Provide secretarial support to department managers.
• Support branch HR, sales, and procurement departments.
• Arrange office and pantry supplies; support company and employee events.
• Adapt and follow Keller’s IMS & Corporate Policies, ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & iso 45001:2018’S procedures,
• Keller’s minimum standards, think safe principles, , rules, six critical and controls
• Strictly comply with Keller’s Code of Business Conduct
• Adhere with common practices and support to maintain sustainable environment
• Stop all unsafe acts and conditions through stop work policy of Keller
• Saudi National
• College level, preferably with specialized training (Secretarial/Business Administration);
• MS Word, Excel, Power Point knowledge; excellent communication and writing skills; interpersonal relation skills
• 1-2 years of experience in similar position
• Fluent in English language.
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|