Job description / Role
"A passion for perfection"
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use and develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel's Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissôtel Al Maqam is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business centre. It has private entrances that make it easier for our valuable gusts to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic team as :
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling
- Other duties as assigned
- Performs clerical duties like, typing, filing, scheduling, copying, and data entry as assigned.
- Maintains departmental employee records including tracking forms, disciplinary actions, and any other departmental related paperwork's.
- Performs duties such as coordination of meetings and conferences, and ordering departmental supplies.
- Answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Reviews travel expenses reports for accuracy.
- Receives and stamp date incoming and outgoing mails.
- Maintain filling for department head and other various documents.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks, work independently, and able to work will with team members in other departments.
- Display and practice excellent guest service and communication skills with internal and external guests.
- Be a Team player, a high level of integrity and good judgment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an administrative assistant in a luxury property preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities necessary
- Must be a highly organized person with strong planning skills
- Goal and results oriented
- Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential
- International experience an asset
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a charismatic team player
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Document Controller - Administrator
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services