Job description / Role
- Management of all communication including email and phone calls, as first point of contact for customer inquiries
- Quotation preparation, quotation follow-up and order processing
- Liaising with the governmental bodies and authorities when needed
- Planning and coordination of training courses and certifications
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through always professional and customer-oriented actions
- Assisting in the accountancy tasks and provision of administrative support
- 2 to 3 years of clerical, secretarial or office experience
- Very good command of the English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in software and technologies
- Proficiency in MS-Office
About the Company
COPA-DATA is an independent manufacturer of software for industrial and energy automation. Its products are used in the manufacturing and energy industries for the automated control, monitoring, and optimization of machines, equipment, and power supplies.
COPA-DATA combines a wealth of experience in automation with new opportunities for digital transformation, and helps customers to put their strategies into practice in an easier, faster, and more purposeful way.
There is always an easier way!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Administrative & Account Assistant
Big Fish Recruitment