Job description / Role
Administrative Assistant, Saudi National in Riyadh, KSA
On behalf of our client, an international reputable bank with its head quarter in Europe, Swisslinx Middle East are looking for an experienced Saudi National Administrative Assistant to support the CEO in Riyadh, KSA.
The job responsibilities will include:
• Taking care of all administrative and organizational tasks related to the daily activities of the CEO and a few other team members
• Managing the monthly expenses
• Extensive schedule management, welcoming and communication with clients and local suppliers
• Looking after travel arrangements, daily incoming emails and calls
• Coordinating with other departments on behalf of the CEO
• Providing administrative support on business activities, ad hoc projects, client management
• 8+ years professional experience, of which 4 years as an assistant at C level (ideally having supported a CEO / senior management before) in the Middle East region
• Bachelor degree
• Excellent English skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
If you are Saudi National and have the relevant skills and experience mentioned above, please do apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts